SATURDAY #OOTD ft. H. WONG

I'M LIKE HEY WASSAP HELLO!? Ashley here and it's been hella long y'all! But here I am with a COLLAB  video with my bffl s...


I'M LIKE HEY WASSAP HELLO!?

Ashley here and it's been hella long y'all! But here I am with a COLLAB video with my bffl since high school >>>>> Hillary Wong! She comes down almost every weekend from Kingston and since I had the day off on Saturday, we decided to work on an OUTFIT OF THE DAY video for her Youtube channel (which if you scroll all the way to the bottom—will be right there for you to watch). I've been vlogging all throughout June, so I'll probably compile all my footage into a 5-10 min video? Who knows! But here's a nEw BLOG POST!!!! Which I'm really proud of seeing as I was playing around with photoshop! Hope you enjoy it and outfit details are listed at the bottom in a very dorky picture of me! xo 

yah girl got caught vlogging

AYE AYE CAPTAIN! 

I'm a bunny.

wHip My HaIr BaCk & FoRth!

IS iT woRTH it? LET ME WORK IT. 

SH*Ts & Giggles

^_^V 'cept i'm squinting so....-_-V

HERE'S THE #OOTD VIDEO:


You Might Also Like

0 comments